Friday, February 4, 2011

Glad I Can "Cheat"

Americans give the date as month, day, year.  Everyone else in the world gives the date as day, month, year.

I sure am glad that my birthday has the same number for the month and the day.  Otherwise, I would always appear as a bumbling idiot that didn't even know my own birthday because I can never keep straight where I am or in which order I should give the information.

Whoosh . . . . thank you, Lord, for making this little detail easier on me from the very beginning!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wanna know something random i was thinking the other day? number one, next year is your golden year...same number for all three! number two, your pretty special because at church we're going through the bible chronologically and we were reading about the tabernacle...everything is in 12s...twelve tribes, twelve of this and twelve of that...can't wait to see what's in store! in 12/12/12