
Sometimes I feel like my life is a tennis ball.
Serve's up . . . WHAM . . . I'm moving overseas.
Return hit . . . move from Czech Republic to United Kingdom,
Return . . . I'm going to have to move flats,
Return . . . the new landlord cancelled the contract, you get to stay where you are.
So, what will be next? I'll keep you posted.
Serve's up . . . WHAM . . . I'm moving overseas.
Return hit . . . move from Czech Republic to United Kingdom,
Return . . . I'm going to have to move flats,
Return . . . the new landlord cancelled the contract, you get to stay where you are.
So, what will be next? I'll keep you posted.
We can make our plans,
but the Lord determines our steps.
but the Lord determines our steps.
Proverbs 16:9


1 comment:
I'm glad you are not moving. :-)
Post a Comment