Saturday, September 4, 2010

Wicked

Tuesday, I was able to attend the London West End performance of Wicked. It was fabulous, and any performance that is still fabulous from the top row is pretty spectacular. The music, choreography, and story combined into the best musical experience I've ever had. The plot gives the back story of The Wizard of Oz, but that's the only teaser you'll get from me. If you're curious you will just have to go see it for yourself. I hear it's playing at The Orpheum in October.

2 comments:

Erin said...

LOVE IT! Planning to go to the Orpheum and see it again! So glad you got to go!

John Whittaker said...

Thanks for the great recommendation. I am planning to take Jessica for our Anniversary. Though i would appreciate London's prices more than Memphis. WoW! Sticker shock!

Will you please pass the salt?
Great reading.